Contract Class - Mock Offer (Transaction Desk) CON (183276)
The objective is for real estate agents to learn the proper procedures when conducting online real estate transactions. This includes utilizing esignatures, online templates, and cross-system collaboration. The goal is for this course to teach attendees how to:
● Create and manage a paperless real estate transaction - 100% online.
● Add more value to your client's buying or selling experience by creating contract template to more uniformly and efficiently share real estate document with their client.
● Edit and auto-populate interactive real estate documents and share them with clients, agents, service providers, and anyone
else involved in the real estate transaction.
● Listen to what Buyers desire to offer on their offer for purchase through observing a Real Estate Licensee and Buyer consultation prior to offer.
● Utilize esignatures as an alternative to printing, scanning, faxing, or meeting face to face.